Here at Hader Institute of Education our priority is to offer you support, commitment and advice as you learn.Hader Institute of Education expects our learners:
- Here at Hader Institute of Education our priority is to offer you support, commitment and advice as you learn.
- Hader Institute of Education expects our learners:
- To contribute to learning in a harmonious and positive manner irrespective of gender, race, sexual preference, political affiliation, marital status, disability or religious belief.
- To comply with the rules and regulations of Hader Institute of Education.
- To be honest and respectful, which includes not falsifying work or information and not conducting yourself in any way that may cause injury or offence to others?
- To be responsible for your own learning and development by participating actively and positively and by ensuring that you maintain progress with learning modules.
- To monitor your own progress by ensuring that assessment deadlines are observed.
- To utilise facilities and Hader Institute of Education publications with respect and to honour our copyrights and prevent our publication from being distributed to unauthorised persons.
- To respect other learners and Hader Institute of Education staff members and their right to privacy and confidentiality.